Main status view
The phone settings are very important to run TrackZall properly.
To add new users to group:
1) Install TrackZall to new users phone
2) Join to group
3) Set the user name and group code
Group code can be found in TrackZall settings menu. It is also sent by mail when group is created.
In the main menu there are four buttons:
Video - sends 10 second video
Locations - shows the locations of all users of the group
Places - opens page to show and define places
Settings - opens page for position sending configuration and subscription management
The main list view shows the general status of all users in the group. The group admin user is always first of the list.
The user information shows following information:
1) User name
2) Status information icon based on phones current status (stable, inuse, moving (walking), moving (by car) or alert)
3) Current street address
4) Last connection time
5) Battery charge level and status (charging)
6) GPS OK / NO GPS (Inside?). If NO GPS is reported phone is not receiving GPS signal. This is often the case when phone is inside building
7) Status: Stable, In use, Moving (speed in km/h shown)
8) Alert status. If there is alert active the status is shown as red text.
By clicking the user name on list. Dialog with information below is shown.
Current location - shows this user current location on map
Alerts - shows the list of currently active alerts and notifications for this user. New alerts are also defined here
User details - shows more details about this user
Location history - location history up to 30 days of this user
Alert history - alert and notification history up to 30 days of this user
Video history - video history up to 30 days of this user
Start/Stop monitor use - Group admin can give monitor rights to user. Then user sees other users locations. Admin can also stop the use when needed